After our sold out inaugral 'How To Build Your Wellness Business' panel in March, we can't wait to bring you the second round, featuring Katarina Rayburn (yoga teacher and founder of Kindred Yoga Studio), Richie Bostock, breathwork teacher and founder of Xhale Breathwork, Tamara Driessen aka Wolf Sister (tarot reader, crystal healer and author of the soon to be published book, 'The Crystal Code' (out in October by Penguin) and Kat Pither, founder of eco-conscious yoga mat company Yogi Bare).
Whether you have an idea for a wellness business and are seeking inspiration to get started, or are further along the line and could do with some motivation from others in the industry, this event is for you.
Join us at the beautiful 42 Acres in Shoreditch for a down to earth and informative evening of real and honest conversation on how to build a successful wellness business.
We'll be discussing essentials such as:
- The steps the founders took to get their businesses off the ground
- Using social media effectively and nurturing your online community
- Attracting and retaining new clients and customers
- Collaborations, partnerships and events
- Funding and choosing the right business systems and processes
- Plus Q & A
You'll leave with plenty of practical tips and ideas that you can implement straight away to grow your wellness business.
Tickets are £15 and are available from here.